After a redevelopment hiatus, CERES Education is reintroducing Early Childhood Incursions in 2017 with an exciting new format!
Early Childhood Incursions will be run as a minimum of 3 sessions and are $600 (GST free)
- 3 x 45 minute student sessions OR
- 2 x 45 student sessions and 1 x 45 minute teacher PD session
Two themes to choose from:
Farm to Fork
Learn about where food comes from and how to grow healthy food
Learn about waste and recycling at the Centre or at home
Teachers can participate in a Sustainability based PD tailored to your specific requirements.
Details of your PD can be discussed at the time of booking.
Examples of teacher PD sessions could be:
- Waste Management Systems and practices
- Good soil, compost and worm farm management
- Maintaining your garden/basic gardening skills and tips
- Techniques to get children involved in sustainability