We provide a range of Excursions to support VCE and VCAL student learning.
Each dot represents one activity (which runs for approx 50 mins). You can mix and match activities from two different programs. Click on ‘Download Flyer’ to read more about each activity, or click on the green button for steps on booking your excursion.
A range of hands on activities and tours are designed to support learning in VCE Study Designs.
Contact our Excursions team below.
- VCE Environmental Science – Unit 2 – Monitoring the Environment
- VCE Environmental Science – Unit 3 – Energy Issues
- VCE LOTE Indonesian – Units 1-4
A range of hands on activities and tours are designed to support learning in VET subjects.
Contact Luisa at CERES Education – Training, (03) 9389 0124 or email email@example.com
- Certificate II – Horticulture
- Certificate II – Hospitality
- CERES Guided Tours – contact our Excursions team below
More info to come soon.