Bringing the magic of CERES to you!
CERES Education offers a wide range of Incursions for primary and secondary schools.
These sustainability education experiences:
- Help develop skills and knowledge about sustainability and the environment.
- Include hands‐on and real-world activities.
- Are carefully designed to engage and motivate participants.
- Are delivered by experienced sustainability educators.
- Compliment the National Quality Framework, AusVELS curriculum, and ResourceSmart Schools.
- Include pre-visit and post-visit information with follow-up activities and resources.
CERES Mobile Classroom
Have you heard about our famous CERES Mobile Classroom? This refurbished ambulance demonstrates future energy solutions to students and adults across Victoria and is revving to venture out into schools and community events. Visit the Incursions section for more info.
Contact our Incursions Team