Discover traditional and contemporary celebrations, customs and traditions.
Prep to Year 10 – Indian Celebrations
- Become part of different traditional Indian celebrations.
- Experience the dazzling cottons, silk saris and kurtas worn at festivals.
- Experience the culture and tradition.
- Learn about beautiful wedding jewellery and food.
- Get a beautiful Henna Tattoo, or for an extra $3 design your own with a Henna cone.
Prep to Year 10 – Indian Music and Dancing
- Perform modern Bollywood style Indian dancing.
- Chant traditional Bhajans and explore the role of music within religion and festivals.
- Clap and speak rhythms using traditional Aarati.
- Learn about the different musical instruments.
- Learn a counting song in Hindi.