You will be fully supported with all the tools you need to embed sustainability across your whole school/centre community from our online platforms.
You have access to the following:
- Online check-in meetings and staff professional learning
- Facilitator access and support with administration of RSS
- Live Q&A sessions via video conferencing (these will be both general RSS sessions and specific sustainability topics)
- Resources to be green at home and progress in ResourceSmart Schools, such as at home audits and curriculum resources
- Helpful instructional ‘how to’ videos to assist you with navigating the ResourceSmart Schools online platform
- Are you a parent from a ResourceSmart School looking to help your children learn about sustainability? Our services are available to you too! We can provide a one on one check in meeting with your CERES facilitator to help you on your way.
Contact your CERES ResourceSmart Schools Facilitators to book in any of these services or to receive further support.
Not a ResourceSmart School? You can sign up here, it’s absolutely free to join!
If you have any other questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Don’t forget to visit the Support Material page to access key document templates, and video guides on using ResourceSmart Schools online.