Following advice from the Victorian Government, our in-person excursions are back starting Monday 8th November 2021!
To keep our community safe our excursion bookings will be limited, delivered outdoors and adhere to COVID Safe protocols and public health directives. See our COVID Safe Plan on our Plan your Excursion Page.
At this time when schools are focusing on student wellbeing, we have many great outdoor nature-related activities to help students (and teachers) who have struggled with wellbeing during the lockdown.
Bookings now open for Term 1 2022! Limited spots left for this term.
Come and experience the magic of CERES!
School of Nature and Climate Student Programs offers a wide range of excursion programs for primary and secondary students.
Our excursion programs offer:
- a range of programs for student groups of all ages
- the inspiring setting of CERES Community Environment Park
- experienced and passionate educators
- empowering your students to live sustainably or helping them understand some of the cultures that form our community
- programs that link directly to Victorian Curriculum requirements as well as other initiatives in Government, Independent and Catholic schools