Limited availability remaining for Term 2, 2022. Bookings open for Term 3 and 4 in 2022.
Come and experience the magic of CERES!
School of Nature and Climate Student Programs offers a wide range of excursion programs for primary and secondary students.
Our excursion programs offer:
- a range of programs for student groups of all ages
- the inspiring setting of CERES Community Environment Park
- experienced and passionate educators
- empowering your students to live sustainably or helping them understand some of the cultures that form our community
- programs that link directly to Victorian Curriculum requirements as well as other initiatives in Government, Independent and Catholic schools