Bringing the magic of CERES to you!
School of Nature and Climate Student Programs offers a wide range of incursion programs for primary and secondary students.
Our incursion programs:
- help develop skills and knowledge about sustainability and the environment
- include hands‐on and real-world activities
- are carefully designed to engage and motivate participants
- are delivered by experienced sustainability educators
- compliment the National Quality Framework, Victorian Curriculum, and ResourceSmart Schools