FARM TO FORK (2 Hour)
Learn about where food comes from and how to grow healthy food.
Available for: Early childhood groups
This activity is available for groups booking a 2-hour program.
IN THIS ACTIVITY
- Handle a real worm and learn how to make healthy soil
- Plant a seed and take it back to your centre to watch it grow
- Stretch out during seed Yoga to learn the life-cycle of a plant
- Dress up as a buzzy bee while discovering what grows in the CERES farm, help us pollinate the plants in the farm
- Feed the CERES chickens and learn where eggs come from