Sustainability Victoria’s ResourceSmart Schools Awards
5 April 2019
Celebrate your schools sustainability efforts in 2019 through the ResourceSmart Schools Awards!
These awards are Victoria’s largest sustainability awards campaign for schools.
The awards recognise and celebrate Victorian schools’ community, curriculum and campus improvements towards environmental sustainability and to highlight their contributions to embedding sustainability and taking action on climate change.
This year a memorable awards event experience for finalist students, teachers and schools will be held on 13 June.
The 2019 categories are:
- ResourceSmart School of the Year
- Teacher of the Year
- Student Action Team of the Year (Primary and Secondary)
- Community Sustainability Leadership School of the Year (Primary and Secondary)
- Sustainability in the Curriculum Leadership School of the Year (Primary and Secondary)
- Sustainable Campus of the Year (Primary and Secondary)
For awards updates, email email@example.com.
Visit www.sustainability.vic.gov.au/schoolsawards for further information.