STUDENT LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Support students to let their inner-leader shine and carry out sustainability projects at home and/or school in this 4-hour program.
Duration of activities: 4 hours
Available for: Grade 3 to Year 10
This program is currently available to be delivered with an energy or waste focus. Choose from ‘Energy Flows’ or ‘Food Systems’.
IN THIS ACTIVITY
- explore concepts of what it means to be a leader
- learn about sustainability and the environment
- find out where things are at through student-led sustainability audits at your school
- be guided through an action planning process to prepare for an upcoming school year, a single term or an individual project
- get hints and tips on making your projects successful through communication and getting others involved