The curriculum writing team at Cool Australia have been busy collaborating with CERES and other leading education organisations to help schools undertake biodiversity audits.
These free lesson plans, student worksheets and other curriculum resources:
- Are aligned with the Australian Curriculum.
- Support integrating sustainability into literacy and numeracy, and other subjects.
- Are designed to be picked up and taught.
Access them here:
- ResourceSmart Schools Biodiversity Audit for Lower Primary (won’t get your school a habitat score for ResourceSmart AuSSI Vic but a great way to engage younger students) – http://coolaustralia.org/activity/aussi-biodiversity-audit-lower-primary/
- ResourceSmart Schools Biodiversity Audit for Upper Primary – http://coolaustralia.org/activity/aussi-biodiversity-audit-upper-primary/
- ResourceSmart Schools Biodiversity Audit for Secondary – http://coolaustralia.org/activity/aussi-biodiversity-audit-secondary/