How to Make Tuna Pasta
You will need:
- pasta (any form is fine)
- tuna (again, any form is fine)
- herbs (optional)
- adult (doesn’t come in a packet)
- pots and pans
Prepare the night before.
- Set pasta on to boil/cook
- While pasta boils, wash, dry and dice vegetables
- Put oil into pan and turn on the heat
- Set tuna on to cook
- Place mushrooms, tomatoes and onion in pan
- Add a pinch of salt to the pasta
- Empty pasta from water and set broccoli to boil
- Plate up the pasta, tuna, onion, tomato, mushrooms and herbs (optional).
Written by Mackenzie, year 5.